Valiram Sales April 2017: Kate Spade, Victoria's Secret, Canali, Tumi, and Michael Kors



Woohoo! It's that time of the year again. Every year I look forward to the Valiram Sales, like who doesn't like sales? 

If you're not sure what to do this weekend, you're welcome. Here are some shots I've taken yesterday to give you a glimpse on some of the items put on sale. Unfortunately, Tory Burch did not make the sale this time, which was a huge disappointment. I have always been a huge fan of Tory Burch. Also there was no apparel or shoe line on sale either from Michael Kors. Just these two facts alone were really disappointing. 

On the plus side, there was a huge range of cosmetic and beauty products available. Aside from a large selection of candles from Bath and Body Works and shower gels and fragrances from Victoria's Secret (and an incredibly sad selection of undies), there were also popular skincare brands like Clinique, Clinique for Men, Loccitane, Biotherm, L'oreal, and Shiseido on sale. Most of which were wiped out pretty fast, a lot of really popular items were spotted, a nice change. 

Valiram Sales April 2017

Valiram Sales April 2017

Valiram Sales April 2017

Valiram Sales April 2017
Tumi, expensive as usual

Valiram Sales April 2017

Valiram Sales April 2017
La Martina (very big sizes)

Valiram Sales April 2017
Godiva - RM50 per box 

Valiram Sales April 2017

Valiram Sales April 2017

Valiram Sales April 2017
Kate Spade - Few new items added (compared to the last sale), mostly old stocks with XS and L sizings. 

Valiram Sales April 2017

Valiram Sales April 2017
Lots of Kate Spade bags, purses and accessories 

Valiram Sales April 2017

Valiram Sales April 2017

Valiram Sales April 2017
This Kate Spade bag was sold for RM299 (there was only one left and I was there before opening hours). I didn't get it but I saw someone took it after I took a photo of it. 

Valiram Sales April 2017
Michael Kors - not as popular nor as good a selection as Kate Spade this sale. But if you get two, you will obtain an additional 20% off which was quite worth it. 

Valiram Sales April 2017
Then there was this selection of MK bags selling for RM590 (not entitled to the additional 20% but you can get additional 5% discount if you use Maybank Card) which was selling like hot cakes. They were selling these at RM900+ at previous sale (last year) and it was retailed at RM2k. I guess sale last year wasn't good because there was A LOT of these. In all colours and many designs. 
(No I didn't get these either)


I did snag a white Kate Spade tote bag (RM1k after discount) and a white Michael Kors cross body bag (also RM1k after discount). If I'm going to buy a luxury/branded WHITE bag, I might as well get it while it's on sale. White bags get dirty too darn fast, it hurts less when it gets worn out a year later. At least that's my logic. 

Then few other times for gifts and a keychain from Kate Spade for myself. It was a lot less than I would usually buy but the bill came to about the same as I would normally spend because of the two bags and the extra gifts (I normally don't buy bags because I do think I own too many bags, and I'm not as into bags as I was 3-4 years ago, so this was quite an exception). 

Share:

0 kissed Nicole